Our company was incepted with an aim to excel in refinement of used oil, thereby achieving the recycling of important energy source and providing greener environment through scientific techniques for waste management. We, "IFP Petro Products (P) Ltd.", were established in 1979 in collaboration with IIP and pioneered the used oil refining industry by establishing the first refining unit in North India, thus providing our customers professional and quality services. Today, we are the leading refining unit and are also the manufacturer and supplier of Base Oil and Automotive & Industrial Lubricants including Engine Oils, Long Life Turbine Oils, Transmission Fluids, Transformer Oils, Cylinder Oils, Industrial Lubricants and Oils, Re-refining Used Oil, etc. Initially, the capacity of our unit was 500 tonnes which has grown considerably above 6000 tonnes. We have the distinction of being the first unit to be approved by the Ministry of Environment and Ministry of Petroleum and are also approved by U.P. Pollution Control Board and Directorate of Industries. Since 1979, we have been active in the field of conservation of petroleum products by carrying out recycling activities for various industries on job-work basis and supplying base oil recovered to the oil companies like Castrol India Ltd. and Tide Water Oil Co. Ltd. Our company has rectified large quantities of water-contaminated oils for India Oil Corp. Ltd. and HPCL. We are an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified company.
At IFP, we do
not compromise, be it the quality of the product or our belief in honesty. We have never taken short cuts of commercial practices to reach our
goal. Our straightforward work strategy has been able to change the work related parameters
of various departments and organizations. At IFP, we
practice complete transparency in our business dealings. Apart from welcoming our
competitors, our company has maintained an open policy of allowing our
customers to visit our facilities and assess their advantage after inspecting the
infrastructure. We believe in equality and the workers are treated as family. The work
atmosphere is very different in our organization and there is mutual
trust amongst the members of our company.
Our extensive range of Base Oil and Automotive & Industrial Lubricants includes:
- Engine Oils
- Hydraulic Oils
- Gear Oils
- Compressor Oils
- Long Life Turbine Oils
- Cylinder Oils
- Refrigeration Oils
- Metal Working Oils
- Marine Oils
- Wire Drawing Compounds
- Transmission Fluids
- Glass Mould Oils
- Mould Release Oils
- Quenching Oils
- Thermic Fluids
- Transformer Oils
- Rubber Process Oils, etc. meeting BIS and International Specifications for specific application.
- To maintain consistency in the quality of refined oil
- To ensure that our products have all the quality attributes i.e. fitness for use, reliability & performance besides safety as per customer's specifications.
- To provide safe and clean working environment
- The process is subjected to continuous quality improvement
- To maintain zero rejection rates by the customer
- Prevention of pollution by preventive maintenance and control of processes
- Compliance with applicable statuary and regulatory requirements.
Our Philosophy ÃÂ¢â¬â Excellence through Hard Work
Our philosophy is to work hard and excel. The founder of the Company, Late M.M. Bhargava believed in hard work and believed in excelling in everything he did. His sensational victories in Tennis Championships over European Tea Planters in 1955 created history as he was the first Indian to have won and the same thing was repeated when his wife defeated European Planters in Billiards, a game not played by women at that time. Belief in this philosophy resulted in the making of top quality Oil by our company.
Goals of IFP
- Provide the public with convenient collection locations for used oil and hazardous waste management
- Develop methods to motivate the public to use and recycle their used oil
- Spread awareness about the used oil hazardous effects on environment
- Increase the demand for re-refined oil.
Services Provided by Us
- Re-refining of Used Oil: The refinery specializes in used oil refining. IFP has adjusted well to market conditions. In the last several years, the refinery has had several impressive results in terms of cost reduction and quality in the extraction of base oil from used oil. IFP's re-refinery has been designed to purify the kind of dirty and complex watery oils found in service bays, car washes, etc. The process consists of re-refining the used lubricating oils and recovering the base oil equivalent to the virgin base oil. IFP even possesses blending facility to blend the base oils as per grades required by client's application.
- Dr. Lubes Test: We, at IFP Petro, have a state-of-the-art oil testing laboratory. At this laboratory, we test the oil for its quality and residual life. We test oil for consumers so that at any given time, they are able to know the viability and quality of oil being used in machines. This helps the consumer to know residual life of the lubricant hence, saving precious oil and money.
- Storage Rental: We, at IFP Petro, have identified the consumers' requirements of bulk storage of oil. Our facility has a total storage capacity of 6000 KLV. This facility of storing economic quantities of oil is available at very reasonable rentals.
- Oil Collection Factility: We, at IFP Petro, have this unique service of collecting used oil from all kind of bulk users like workshops, service stations, petrol pumps, diesel repair providers, power generating set users. As this facility was not available locally in NCR/Delhi region, used oil was falling into hands of scrap dealers and also caused environmental pollution due to poor waste management. Bulk users can avail this facility on a regular basis from IFP Petro.
We have a state-of-the-art blending plant at Sahibabad (India) and its operation provides high accuracy quality blending. Our company also possesses a well-equipped sophisticated laboratory to offer effective pre-sales and after sales services to all our customers.
Talk to us! we will be glad to assist